The Company expanded into the area of 'Civil Engineering' as a natural progression from 'Hard and Soft Landscaping'. We have gained a reputation for our professionalism, 'can do' attitude and for completing schemes on time within budget.
The creation and development of localised infrastructure very often incorporates many elements of potential services that our highly trained and experienced teams are able to deliver.
Works may include the following:
- Bulk earthworks
- Sewer and drainage installation
- Foundation excavation and earthwork support
- Highway crossings for underground services
- In-situ concrete & concrete shuttering works
- Kerb laying
- Road, car park & footpath construction
- Asphalt base and wearing course including specialised finishes
- Street Lighting & Signage / Street Furniture
- White lining
These types of work are carried out in a variety of situations ranging from urban regeneration schemes, Heritage Parks to development sites and industrial complexes.
In addition the company has the expertise to offer prospective customers a complete design and build facility to meet their individual requirements.