Hard and Soft landscaping schemes have been at the heart of the company since 1968. Whether you want your soft planting to be natural, subtle or make a statement, it is important you have a team with the knowledge and skill to create a scheme that will complement the surrounding hardscape. CLS Landscape & Earthworks have our own design team who work closely with clients to arrive at the appropriate scheme for the budget and brief.
Landscape contracts comprise a mixture of both the hard and soft elements combined to achieve the client landscape architects requirements.
These may include the following:
- Macadam surfacing
- Block Paving
- Hard Standing
- PCC Paving
- Play equipment installation
- Skate ramps
- BMX tracks
- Construction of bespoke walls and specialised structures (Natural or art stone)
- Installation of Street Furniture including Street Lighting
- Kerb Laying
- Planting - trees, shrubs, roses and herbaceous perennials
- Semi-mature tree planting
- Site clearance of existing features/plantings
- Arboricultural Work
- Water Features
- Cultivation Work - Seeding and Turfing
We have years of experience of working in the live environment for both public and private clients. The above works are carried out by an experienced in house team using up to date plant and equipment, and where required utilising laser technology to ensure the optimum accuracy is achieved.
This level of accuracy is achieved by having in house expertise backed by the technology to carry out comprehensive site surveys to determine the exact requirements for each individual site.