CLS sports have both the expertise and experience to guide you from initial concept through to the completed facility, from single long jump run ups to 9 lane running tracks. CLS sports offer:
- In house design and engineering
- In house construction team
- State of the art laser controlled construction equipment
- Knowledge of governing body rules
- Drainage systems
- Complete infrastructure design and construction for natural and synthetic in-fields
- Professional line marking and custom painted badges and markings
- Maintenance and Athletic sports equipment (hammer cages etc)
- Installation of ancillary services such as lighting, fencing and seating
A polymeric surface has great slip resistance and also meets the strict standards set by the IAAF. The polymeric surface that is used in running track consists of a 9mm depth SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) base course shockpad which then has a 3mm spray applied EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer, a type of rubber) wearing course with binder and anti-slip properties to meet the slip resistance of TRRL 75. The EPDM spray coat anti slip properties on this polymeric surfacing meet Sport England standards.
The CLS sports team pride itself on the fact that they will construct or renovate your athletic track & in - field facility with professionalism and accuracy; on time and within your budget.