HGV Class 1 Driver
CLS Selfdrive are currently looking for a HGV Class 1 Low Loader Driver to work from their head office in Dunsdale near Guisborough.
Operating a DAF XF 530 FTG, the ideal candidate will have experience loading and unloading equipment such as excavators, dozers and specialist groundcare machinery. Nights staying away will often be required throughout the week, along with some additional weekend work.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Class 1 Licence
• CPC Drivers Card
• Digital Tacho Card
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a safe, efficient and productive manner
• A calm approach under pressure
• Ability to plan routes and liaise with site delivery contacts to ensure equipment is delivered and collected efficiently
• The ability to grow and develop the role
In return an excellent salary package and an added incentive scheme will be offered.
If you are interested in this permanent position, please send your CV and covering letter to Sue.Armstrong@cls-selfdrive.co.uk
CLS are an equal opportunities employer and investors in people accredited.
Job Type: Full-time