Agricultural / Plant Technician Job Vacancy
Due to continued expansion Cleveland Land Services are looking for suitably qualified candidates to join their busy servicing department as workshop technicians.
Applicants must be reliable, hard-working, highly motivated and capable of working independently. The suitable candidate must have:
- Relevant electrical/mechanical qualifications
- Knowledge of diesel engines
- Proven working experience of diagnosing and rectifying faults in electrical, mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work consistently to deadlines whilst producing high quality work
- A current full UK driving license
- A good level of basic literacy as they will be required to fill out paperwork and complete job cards daily on tablet devices
- Experience working within an agricultural/plant setting would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully use workshop tools, including diagnostic software, to effectively repair a wide spectrum of faults across a range of agricultural/plant machinery. We are looking for an all-rounder with the ability to prioritise work tasks, liaise effectively with colleagues and apply technical skills to efficiently resolve vehicle faults.
This is a full time position based at our Guisborough depot, however the role does require a degree of mobility to attend customer bases using company vehicles.
The company will offer 23 days annual holiday plus statutory bank holidays and a company pension scheme.
Hourly rates of pay will be based on experience
If you are interested in this permanent position, please send your CV and covering letter to Trevor.Lee@cls-selfdrive.co.uk
CLS are an equal opportunities employer and investors in people accredited.