An opportunity has arisen at Cleveland Land Services head office for a Receptionist/Admin Assistant. The role will be based in Dunsdale, Guisborough.
- Manage and carry out reception duties; meet and greet visitors, operate the premises barrier and answer and direct phone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Day to day administration duties including; photocopying, recycling, maintaining printers, binding etc.
- Electronic filing of documents and emails in accordance with the CLS Quality Assurance System.
- Manage all meeting room bookings & organise refreshments for senior team meetings.
- Assist with placing orders and sub-contracts using Sage accounting software.
- Assist in the preparation of tender returns.
- Support other administrative roles during sickness, holidays and busy periods.
Required Skills and Attributes:
You will be self-motivated with a pro-active approach and have experience of managing multiple tasks and responsibilities.
You will also ideally have the following experience/skill set:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Great understanding and experience of MS office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Flexible/proactive approach – A can do attitude who shows initiative to support others.
Experience of a similar role and relevant qualifications such as NVQ level 2 in Business Administration is desirable but not essential.
CLS are offering a competitive salary based upon your skills and experience.
This will be a permanent position of 37½ hours a week.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 19th April 2017.