JOB VACANCY – Purchase Ledger/Admin Assistant
CLS are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger/Admin Assistant to join their busy accounts department.
You will need to possess exceptional administrative skills, be fully proficient using Microsoft Office and have experience working within a similar role. Knowledge of Sage Accounting is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
You will be self-motivated, have a pro-active approach and have experience of managing multiple tasks and responsibilities to meet deadlines set.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing the accounts email inbox for distribution and action
- Matching and inputting purchase invoices
- Liaising with CLS’ site employees regularly for information
- Resolving any queries with suppliers
- Reconciliation of the purchase ledger
- Timely payments of suppliers
- Stock and fuel costing journals
- Shared general office duties including answering the phone and barrier control
- Assistance if required in other CLS departments
Required Skills and Attributes:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Good interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Reliable and hardworking
- Flexible and proactive approach. A ‘can do’ attitude, showing initiative to support others
- Experience of a similar role and relevant qualifications such as NVQ level 2 are essential
CLS are offering a competitive salary based upon your skills and experience.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
Sarah Easby firstname.lastname@example.org
CLS are an equal opportunities employer and investors in people accredited.
Job Type: 40 hours, Full-time and Office Based