Play Area Refurbishment
CLS Landscape and Earthworks were appointed by Blyth Valley Borough Council to fully refurbish the existing play area within Ridley Park, Blyth.
Ridley Park which was established in 1904 on land donated by Viscount Matthew White Ridley provides a variety of recreational opportunities for the local community and is a well visited area.
To create a more exciting and up to date environment CLS installed a variety of new equipment. This included, caterpillar swings, a tightrope walk, hill side slide, mountain boulders and much more. The play area is now a great addition to the formal gardens and wooded area of the park.